May St. Valentine, the patron saint of lovers, intercede for you, and help you find the spouse you're hoping for. Let us pray for one another: let Our Father guide us!
A Walk of Faith for Valentine's Day!
Now is the time to experience the spirit of Valentine's Day, by confidently entrusting our desires to live a Christian marriage to St. Valentine, a great martyr and the patron saint of lovers.
Be assured that we share your hopes and keep your intentions in our hearts every day!
The Grace of Love: a Gift from God
- Pray for yourself: pray that you meet someone in accordance with the Lord 's heart.
- Pray for yourself: entrust God with your desire to live a fruitful Christian marriage.
- Pray for a single person you know who suffers from loneliness.
- Pray for all those who desire to get married.
- Pray that marriages be based on the « Rock of Faith » .
- Pray for young people who are not looking to commit to the Sacrament of Marriage
- Pray that the world regains a deep sense of commitment to sacraments.
… other ideas? Share them with us!
St. Valentine will certainly be happy to hear them and present them to the Lord!
Commit yourself to offer your thanks to St. Valentine: if you feel that he answered your prayers, celebrate his Feast Day in a spirit of gratitude for his intercession on your behalf!