Meet Your Soulmate with the Novena to St. Valentine
May St. Valentine, the patron saint of lovers, intercede for you, and help you find the spouse you're hoping for. Let us pray for one another: let Our Father guide us!
A Walk of Faith for Valentine's Day!
Now is the time to experience the spirit of Valentine's Day, by confidently entrusting our desires to live a Christian marriage to St. Valentine, a great martyr and the patron saint of lovers.
Be assured that we share your hopes and keep your intentions in our hearts every day!
The Grace of Love: a Gift from God
- Pray for yourself: pray that you meet someone in accordance with the Lord 's heart.
- Pray for yourself: entrust God with your desire to live a fruitful Christian marriage.
- Pray for a single person you know who suffers from loneliness.
- Pray for all those who desire to get married.
- Pray that marriages be based on the « Rock of Faith » .
- Pray for young people who are not looking to commit to the Sacrament of Marriage
- Pray that the world regains a deep sense of commitment to sacraments.
… other ideas? Share them with us!
St. Valentine will certainly be happy to hear them and present them to the Lord!
Commit yourself to offer your thanks to St. Valentine: if you feel that he answered your prayers, celebrate his Feast Day in a spirit of gratitude for his intercession on your behalf!